+ Antworten
Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

Thema: The Newest Frontiers in Modern Biology

The Newest Frontiers in Modern Biology

Current application of the methods in modern biology and the studies on the division of labor in clonal plants will be promoted, according to recent scientific studies. Actually, the first technological revolution in modern biology started when James Watson and Francis Crick described the structure of DNA half a century ago. And the theory of evolution is currently the only explanation of biological diversity and has been widely accepted by the scientific community, as the foundation of modern biology.

Since modern biology has developed rapidly, a wide range of applications have been payed increasing attention. When it comes to the protein misfolding in the endoplasmic reticulum as a conduit to human disease, biological functions could be significant. But I was wondering whether there are some other hot issues in biology as well, such as peptide synthesis services. On the other hand, antibacterial drug discovery in the resistance era is also the core of modern biology. Antibiotic resistance is one of the most pressing crisis in modern health sector.

Any ideas?

I could list nearly infinite biological problems people will try to solve in the future, i.e. issues in systems biology, zoology, biochemistry, biotechnology, biophysics, biophysical chemistry and so on.

Are you still going to school? I think you're wondering what to do after it, right?

But the problems which are emergent to be addressed is about human and environment. Diseases like cancers are one of the dominant killers. Especially for the genetic inherited ones. There are ways to detect and predict the condition with the helps of Whole Chromosomes Painting FISH probes, but gene editing or other ways to improve or cure the condition is very limited.
    Geändert von AdaB (29.03.2016 um 11:28 Uhr)

+ Antworten

Stichworte